Team Up to 2 Shape Up is a partnership with GoodLiving’s Healthy Kids Club and Gold’s Gym Largo.
Celebrity Chef and Fitness Advocate Robert Irvine has invested in the health of our community by being a co-owner of the gym and bringing his own style of motivation to the gym and its members. Chef Irvine is our newest Healthy Kids Club Ambassador and so look for tips and recipes to be in the magazine!
Parents sign up for a membership and you get a free membership for your teen (aged 13 – 17) so you can work out together. Go by the gym at the corner of East Bay of Keene and find out just how affordable it is for you to join. If you don’t have a teen, still go by and tell them GoodLiving sent you and get your membership fee reduced to $1.
10 Reasons why you should exercise with your teenager at Gold’s Gym
- Being a GOOD role model helps to establish good habits that last
- Spending valuable time together is an investment in each other
- Establish a deeper bond by working on a common goal
- Keep each other company and hold each other accountable
- To transform a non-athletic teen into a physically fit teen
- More physical activity helps students perform better academically
- Physical conditioning builds confidence and reduces stress
- A health conscious teen is less likely to smoke, drink or take drugs
- State-of-the-Art fitness center in a safe, clean and friendly environment
- The Gold’s Gym legacy of fitness training, nutrition coaching and support
Make Gold’s Gym in Largo your Gym Home
Stop by today and Join
2178 E Bay Dr, Largo, FL 33771